- Not buying coins is the only way
- say your buying 300k the seller trades you a card worth say 200 you then post it for 300k and they buy it. Obviously, if you post a quick sell bronze for 300k and it sells your gonna raise flags, this is just 1 method I know of and I’m sure there are other ways people do it without being banned.
- I would think once they identify a coin seller account they would look at his transactions and ban people from suspect transactions. No idea if it’s true but it seems logical for them to follow the money.
- I sold 4 mill with 100k increments and nothing happened.
- There really is no safe way unless you’re willing to have an alt account that gets banned and buy cards slightly over BIN over a period of time from your main after buying coins in bulk, which even then is theoretically bannable. Take your chances and risk facing the sound of revenge, or stay legit.
At first, I didn’t know where to buy it. Later, I searched for NHL coins in Google. I found that many enterprises have their own websites, and the prices are very cheap.
Due to security issues, they didn’t buy in time and didn’t know which website to choose. At the suggestion of colleagues, purchase NFL 20 coins on the u4gm website, where the customer service is very professional and responsible. New and old customers will have different discounts, each order can be processed in time, and provide a variety of transaction methods to ensure the safety of users.
You can consult the customer service personnel before you decide to buy, because they are online 24 hours a day, very satisfied with the website, have played many games, and know that they still choose to buy on the u4gm website.