There are a million ways to make coins.
- play challenges, complete the objectives and achieve milestones
- Play CS/Hut champs
- Market watch, 59th minute sniper
- Buy “coins” online
- Buy a few hundred packs and quick sell the crap.
The easiest, but most costly method is the last one i mentioned. Within a few hours, you could have 300K — 1M in coins depending on how many packs you open.
- Which is the dumbest fucking shit I have heard? People have been doing this with low overall EVOs since they came out. So here we have the same concept with the Fantasy cards but it triggers an auto-ban/coin removal. EA is struggling really hard out of the gate this year. Nervous to see how the rest of the year goes.
- I don’t understand why they would even bother with the fantasy set then. Their heads are shoved so far up their own ass right now and it’s going to decimate this game. They never communicate that they’re working on an issue, and we’re generally stuck with customer service reps that don’t know a damn thing about their own company/games.
- I think it’s only some people. I sold a Fantasy Patrick last week for 300k, so far so good. I got lucky!
- The EVO cards that sold for a lot tended to be rated decently, to begin with. There weren’t 72 overall cards selling for some of the highest prices in the games. They also might have excluded them from the automated systems but dropped the ball and didn’t exclude fantasy cards this year.
- When you have used real cash for in-game purchases and this kind of thing happens I’m pretty sure you should get all your real cash in-game purchases back because this is affecting the whole time before they return your coins back to you all. I am against all coin selling, trading and also ALTs. But those who didn’t do anything wrong this is very frustrating for sure. Let’s hope they resolve this soon. (like bronze pack frenzy…) I have read the user agreement and I think you all who is for sure “clean” could even make this official complaint. Go to court or something. It’s EAs luck that they operate from Canada and not from the US.
- Not buying coins is the only way
- say your buying 300k the seller trades you a card worth say 200 you then post it for 300k and they buy it. Obviously, if you post a quick sell bronze for 300k and it sells your gonna raise flags, this is just 1 method I know of and I’m sure there are other ways people do it without being banned.
- I would think once they identify a coin seller account they would look at his transactions and ban people from suspect transactions. No idea if it’s true but it seems logical for them to follow the money.
- I sold 4 mill with 100k increments and nothing happened.
- There really is no safe way unless you’re willing to have an alt account that gets banned and buy cards slightly over BIN over a period of time from your main after buying coins in bulk, which even then is theoretically bannable. Take your chances and risk facing the sound of revenge, or stay legit.
the best place to buy HUT 21 coins, cheap NHL 21 coins for sale with the cheapest price, instant delivery, safety guaranteed.
Pre-order NHL 21 to receive HUT Diamond Player Choice Packs, Unlocked Hockey Bags, and depending on the edition, 3-day early access and other bonus