How to farm WoW gold?
According to Reddit experiences, In order to get more wow gold classic, you can flip items in the Auction House, loot dead monsters, complete missions, or selling items. There are no best ways to obtain classic gold. Choose the best one that is only for you.
- Loot money from a mob or chest. The fast wow gold is to kill mobs. Level your character and pick up any valuable items, then sell it for gold.
- Complete quests. A quest always rewards you with money and experience. It can help you quickly level up to 60 and accumulate wealth.
- Auction House. Flipping items in the auction house is not easy. However, profit is awesome. For skilled players, they can find certain items that will have a bigger price in the future and “buy low, sell high.” For normal players, you can also put your item in Auction House and obtain a lot of gold.
- Create an ALT Account. An extra WoW Classic account not only adds the capacity of your bag but also helps you do more quests.
- Join a party. For new beginners, the best way to play WoW well is to make friends with experienced players and join their party.
- Gathering. You can make a number of coins with ore, herbs, fish, leather, etc. Just find useful items to pick up. These items should not use for you but for other players.
- Craft items. For experienced players, craft items can make big money.
- Save your coins. Be smart and think twice before buying items from others. While earning money takes lots of time, spend money is very easy.
- Choose the best profession to earn wow gold classic
- 8 Tips help you getting gold in wow classic